Are you uncertain how to manage clients as they begin to exhibit diminished capacity?
Every 65 seconds someone in the United States develops Alzheimer’s. It’s only a matter of time– be prepared!
Committed to Preparing Financial Advisors for a Changing World!
Our population is getting older and the planning industry more commoditized, which leaves many aging clients asking What is my financial advisor doing for me?
Plan4Life‘s Elder Specialist Program: equips advisors to answer this question by teaching them to:
Learn how Plan4Life can help grow your practice!
Think Strategically to Capture More Business!
Did you know that:
- More than 10,000 Baby Boomers retire each day?
- More than $40 Trillion will be transferred down to the next generation by 2050?
- More than 90% of children will not hire their parent’s Financial Advisor to manage their investments?
Advisors who are looking to stand out from the crowd need to understand these changing demographics and dynamics. Plan4Life’s seasoned experts provide the specialized training needed to help advisors:
- Modify their investment approach when dealing with an aging clientele
- Protect AUM by creating and maintain relationships with the client’s children
- Leverage knowledge of the aging process to create differentiation
Those advisors who take a strategic approach to understanding and preparing for these trends will be best positioned to capture more business as their clients age and pass their wealth down. Stand out from the crowd and capture more business by becoming an Elder Planning Specialist!
Become an Elder Planning Specialist
Earn Valuable CFP CE Hours!
Bonita Springs, FL
Space is Limited!