Are you uncertain how to manage clients as they begin to exhibit diminished capacity?
Every 65 seconds someone in the United States develops Alzheimer’s. It’s only a matter of time– be prepared!
Committed to Preparing Financial Advisors for a Changing World!
Our population is getting older and the planning industry more commoditized, which leaves many aging clients asking What is my financial advisor doing for me?
Plan4Life‘s Certified Elder Planning Specialist curriculum equips advisors to answer this question by teaching them to:
- Realize their clients are looking for more “value-added" services & advice
- Understand the aging process & costs of senior care
- Recognize when their clients begin to have diminished capacity
- Create relationships with the client’s family
- Facilitate difficult conversations regarding end of life desires & options
- Grasp the financial, physical and emotional toll of being a primary caregiver
- Create trusted network of affiliated professionals
Learn how Plan4Life can help grow your practice!
Plan4Life Featured on Advisor Success Series Podcast!
Co-Founders Annalee Kruger and Bob Mauterstock were honored to discuss Plan4Life and its Certified Elder Planning Specialist program as guests on the highly regarded “Advisor Success Series” podcast. Listen in to hear how Bob’s 30 years of experience as a CFP, when combined with Annalee’s extensive senior care planning background, has created a one of a kind Professional Designation and CE opportunity.
Think Strategically to Capture More Business!
Did you know that:
- More than 10,000 Baby Boomers retire each day?
- More than $40 Trillion will be transferred down to the next generation by 2050?
- More than 90% of children will not hire their parent’s Financial Advisor to manage their investments?
Advisors who are looking to stand out from the crowd need to understand these changing demographics and dynamics. Plan4Life’s seasoned experts provide the specialized training needed to help advisors:
- Modify their investment approach when dealing with an aging clientele
- Protect AUM by creating and maintain relationships with the client’s children
- Leverage knowledge of the aging process to create differentiation
Those advisors who take a strategic approach to understanding and preparing for these trends will be best positioned to capture more business as their clients age and pass their wealth down. Stand out from the crowd and capture more business by earning the Certified Elder Planning Specialist (CEPS) professional designation.
Certified Elder Planning Specialist (CEPS)*
CFP's Also Earn Valuable CE Hours!
Bonita Springs, FL
Space is Limited!